Germany is where people cannot afford to smoke filter cigarretes.
No$gba Downloads - no$gba v2.8e - 11 Feb 2017|
Download no$gba Windows debug version (ca. 999 Kbytes)
Download no$gba Windows gaming version (ca. 202 Kbytes)
Download no$gba DOS gaming version (ca. 199 Kbytes)
- gbatek.htm - GBA/NDS/DSi specs (html)
- gbatek.txt - GBA/NDS/DSi specs (txt)
- Magic Floor - A search game with source code for GBA/NDS/DSi/eReader
- ngemu - no$gba section in ngemu forums
- 4dsdev - 3DS developers forum (one can also post DSi stuff there)
- gbadev - GBA developers forum (also has a NDS section)
Supporting the no$gba project
If somebody would like to help me on the nocash project, here's a list of some things that'd be useful to me, for research purposes:
- broken/older DSi DMW-W015 wifi board (for desoldering wifi chips and tracing PCB wires)
- broken NDS/DSi/3DS consoles or mainboards (for desoldering and PCB tracing)
- newer DSi console (with DWM-W024 wifi board)
- 3DS or 2DS consoles (not New3DS, already got one)
- 1-3 spare SDmicro adapters (for making custum cables to easy testing)
- 1-2 old MMC cards (for testing compatibility with non-SD cards)
- windows xp, english version (cdrom and licence/sticker)
- gba infra-red adapter
- gba wifi adapter
- bug reports (detailed info please: say what does not work in which situations)
Monetary donations are also valuable support (I have no other income and need to eat, drink, smoke, work, and sleep somewhere, your support can make all that things possible).
No$gba is now fully freeware. Optional donations would be very welcome and valuable support for continuing the no$xxx projects.
In general, I am aiming at living with little money, and to work just for the fun it. However, in the past two years I ended up with too less money - which isn't really fun - I needed to borrow some money, and currently, a bag of coffee can appear like a big investment (I can still buy coffee, but doing so is making me feel uncomfortable, it's different from past years of big ease, where I would have bought such goods without second thought).
Not to mention the evil end-of-the-month: Without real job and without regular income, it's the day when I need to pay the rent - without getting any money (unless I am lucky and some people have gratefully donated something).
With donations you could really help me. But nevermind, no problem if you don't like to, or if you can't do so.
Other new projects
- no$psx - playstation 1 emulator/debugger
- no$sns - super nintendo emulator/debugger
And many more updated no$xxx versions.
Questions on how to use no$gba
Please send any questions on how to use the freeware version to a Forum. Hoping that other users can help you.
Non-technical bug reports, eg. "Princess Piggy can't fly in Level 3 of Animal Dreams IV", that information isn't useful to me, please go post it to a Forum or tell it to somebody else.
Technical bug reports, eg. "no$gba crashes on MOV R0,R7 opcodes on ARM7 CPU in NDS mode", that would be very interesting, please let me know about that things per email!
pdroms. Homebrew games for GBA and NDS and other consoles