West of House|
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.
Ballyhoo, Cutthroats, Deadline, Enchanter, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Hollywood Hijinx, Infidel, Leather Goddesses of Phobos, Lurking Horror, Moonmist, Planetfall, Plundered Hearts, Seastalker, Sorcerer, Spellbreaker, Starcross, Stationfall, Suspect, Suspended, Wishbringer, Witness, Zork I, II, III
* Supports all existing standard (type 3) infocom game data files (see above)
* Emulated keyboard input, 40 x 12 character main text window
* "Doskey" Function, "Function keys" for commands like examine, open etc.
* Quick Walk Around (NEW), Quick-Space/Backspace, Copy word from screen to input buffer
* Actual game position plus 3 saving slots (packed in only 8K internal memory!)
* Four additional battery buffered saving slots (requires 8K external memory)
* NEW: initialization bugfix (planetfall "open bulkhead") (thanx lasse)
* NEW: incredibly optimized program code, fine restore/save-menu, much better joypad-control
* NEW: CGB double speed mode, CGB colors, CGB setup, small display fixes
* NEW: infgmb.com INSTALLER updated, pre-installed MINI-ZORK available (see below)
Language: 100% Assembler. Category: Professional/Senseless. Year: 1993,97,98.
|Download INFGMB Interpreter (Version 3.0 - last updated 12/98)|
(ca 8 Kbytes)
|Download Mini-Zork I for Gameboy (small playable demo cartridge)|
(ca 45 Kbytes)
|Back to Gameboy Freeware Overview|